|| This page documents a policy of RITpedia. All content and users should strive to adhere to it.
The RITpedia Accounts Policy is as follows:
- Current students, faculty and staff should log in to RITpedia using their RIT username and password. Authentication will be performed against RIT's LDAP database.
- Alumni and former faculty and staff may be granted local accounts to edit RITpedia on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the administrators.
- Editors shall not be anonymous on the wiki as their username will be tied to their RIT account or to a historical personnel or student record.
- Editors who vandalize the wiki will be blocked from editing, and since
- Bot accounts can be created if there is a legitimate maintenance purpose for said bot account to exist, at discretion of the administrators.