In the current stages of the wiki's development, permissions will only be assigned on an as-needed basis. Administrator status will be granted on an as needed basis.
- May move root user pages
- May protect/unprotect pages and edit protected pages
- May delete/undelete pages and view the history of deleted pages
- May 'rollback' multiple edits from the same user on a page.
- Are not subject to rate limiting
- May block other users from editing
- May create local usernames for alumni and former faculty and staff members
- May assign administrator privileges to other users
- May permanently hide revisions of pages from view
- May modify the database directly
- May log in to the shell of the machine the site is stored on
- May transfer files on to/off from the server via FTP
Current Permissions Assignments